Jong Gong RPK Battleaxe 3500 bb drum mag compatability

Johndaniel4863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, hopefully someone has both a full metal JG RPK and a polymer Battleaxe 3500bb drum mag and can confirm if they do or do not work together. I have searched the internet high and low and from what i can work out they fit all AK except G&G models for some reason, although no one mentions Jing gong metal bodied AK's they do say they dont fit metal bodied Cyma only plastic bodied versions?

I had nightmares trying to finally find STANAG mags that fit both my East Crane 416 and Evolution 416.......Why can't airsoft magazines be nice and straight forward for simpletons like me out there!

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
12 minutes ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

Hi everyone, hopefully someone has both a full metal JG RPK and a polymer Battleaxe 3500bb drum mag and can confirm if they do or do not work together. I have searched the internet high and low and from what i can work out they fit all AK except G&G models for some reason, although no one mentions Jing gong metal bodied AK's they do say they dont fit metal bodied Cyma only plastic bodied versions?

I had nightmares trying to finally find STANAG mags that fit both my East Crane 416 and Evolution 416.......Why can't airsoft magazines be nice and straight forward for simpletons like me out there!

I can't give you an answer directly, but the best I can do is to strongly advise that you figure out which manufacturer JingGong cloned the RPK from. Broadly, if the magazine is compatible with the original model then you shouldn't have an issue with the clone as well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.