Ww2 us para kit , boots, m42s etc

johnnyj

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm in need of some help with this lot , pre covid me and a couple of others did some living history events as a static display. 

Most of the lads with lots of events still being cancelled decided to pack it all in so rather have all this kit knocking about I'm after some idea of its worth .

It will take a couple of days to get it together again but off the top of my head

us corcoran jump boots size 10 , these are broken in and near mint. 

M42 jump suit none reinforced by kay canvas , got them early 2018 if that makes a difference.  Badged up as 82nd,  only damage I remember was a button come off and I correctly refitted ( learned something lol) top was 44" , pants sure was 36" 

M1 helmet , sure this was a late 70s us lid and the liner it has atm was a Dutch unit fitted with m1c webbing , chin cup and I forget what net. 

Full m1 webbing kay canvas set that includes shovel and garand bayonet with a real med tin. 

I have loads to sort out - pup , shed loads of full enblocs,  shirts , ties , random bags and bits. 

I'm just looking for some guide prices on this stuff as I just went to find what the boots are new and my eyes watered.. thanks for any help with this and I will get some clear photos in the next day or so. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.