RWA Agency Arms EXA thoughts

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have one of these, looking for some real World feedback, any good out of the box?  do they take WE G17 mags? I have an AAP-01 and would like a secondary Glock platform, to utilize the mags I have, as the AAP is in a kit most of the time.

I do but yet to skirmish it. My experience is that they don't take WE/TM style mags. The mags and internals are VFC. 

I'm really in two minds about this RIF. On one hand I really like the shape and texture of the frame but it's made from fairly thin plastic, which flexes. The magwell definitely improves grip and reloads but it wobbles. The tuneable flat trigger allows you to rapidly follow-up on shots but the initial break is stiff (as seems to be the case with VFC Glocks).

Gas efficiency and cool weather performance are above average IMO. I have managed to get lock backs after four mags worth of BB's on a single charge of gas.

Overall I'm happy with it but I've got quite a few other pistols and tend to favour my TM Gold Match if I know it's actually going to get some use (ie CQB). However Glockwise, I wouldn't recommend this to a friend, over one of TM's offerings (which will take your WE mags). Especially when you consider range of aftermarket parts available for each.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

Perfect, thanks for the insights, exactly what I was after

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.