Tokyo Mauri MTR16 GBBR looking for replacement parts suggestions

shinedown

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I been using my TM MTR16 and tried to remove my stock muzzle brake, ended up breaking the threads off, gun is fine but id like to get a new outer barrel to put my new muzzle brake on and I have no clue which 16in outer barrel will work.

5KU Machined Outer Barrel for TM M4 MWS Series Airsoft GBB Rifles (Style: Carbine / 16") is on evike for 33$ not sure if it will work with the MTR16

anyone have a suggestion for a replacement outer barrel?

Edited by shinedown

• shinedown changed the title to Tokyo Mauri MTR16 GBBR looking for replacement parts suggestions

so i ordered two barrels different lengths and neither one works with the locking rings you have to remove to get the barrel out 5KU Machined Outer Barrel for TM M4 MWS Series Airsoft GBB Rifles (Style: Carbine / 16") https://www.evike.com/products/23489/ so anyone know of a out barrel that works with TM MWS MTR16?
(PID: 23489 / Model: BRL-5KU-MWS-13)

• 4 weeks later...

Fixed the outer barrel i ordered that didn't fit with some machining and finally got it back to together figured i give an update and a picture.

Using the 5ku outer barrel machined to fit, upgraded bucking to Maple Leaf Autobot Hop-Up Bucking 60* and Laylax EG 370mm 6.03mm Precision Inner Barrel.

20220307_034306.jpg

20220307_034645.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.