Multiple guns

johnnyj

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wasn't going to do this yet but just been asked how much I would sell my sa58 for.. 

So first up is a classic army sa58 that's was last years pet project:
Modify gearbox shell ( never again lol ) 
Gate aster 
13/1 gearset
Modified shs high torque motor 
Ultimate piston set 
Ca m100 
Ka med fal rail 
Maple rubber 

Shooting 370fps , large hicap and 2 standard hicaps.

Classic army SAR officer m41 , got it in a bulk deal , fitted a tm sliding stock ( no lock fitted so will pull off fully) , full stock will come with it . Fps was just over 300 if I remember correctly and has 3 mags.

Original magpul masada tan,  fully boxed with a Wii tech hop and nozzle , been years since I used it so need to find the fps out.. 

Fully boxed we msk cqb black, traded marked , fps was 340 but again not been used in years lol 

G&P mk12 mod1 spr , this is the full kit with g&p scope , suppressor.  Paint work was bettered and was painted , madbull barrel maple hop rubber shooting 330fps 

G&P samR , this gun is near mint but is currently missing its gearbox and barrel as I used them in the m16vn.. 

Just wanting a guide price for these as I dont want to end up on Mack's 😂

Sorry for the poor photo but it's a major mission to get them all out 

20211122_101218.jpg

20200411_154057.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.