Split pin for TM hi capa trigger bow

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The little pin that connects the trigger to the trigger bow. Not sure whether to call it a roll pin or split pin, or are they the same thing?

I bought an Airsoft Masterpiece trigger which comes with its own pin.

Unfortunately it is a little too thick to go through the holes of the TM trigger bow.

I dropped the  original TM pin and can't find it, so I am stuck with a roll pin which is a little bit too thick.

I have considered putting a round file into the holes on the TM bow to widen them a little. But this may not be a good idea. It would be easy to widen the holes a bit too much. Of course I would buy a couple of TM replacements but they aren't available anywhere.

So my other option is to source suitable split pins on the web. Since these pins are tiny and easily lost, and I can't be the first person to have lost one,  I wonder if any hi capa  owners who have had a similar experience know the size of split pin I should order. I imagine it is m1.5 but I don't know. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.