ASG Ruger MK1

mickyboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, can anybody out there help me resolve a problem I have with my ASG Ruger MK1 when I fill with gas I seem to barely get one mag done before it completely runs empty, any suggestions as to what's going on is it me or the pistol, it's new I got it from Wolf Armouries. Cheers mick.

Are you filling the mag vertically and what is the temperature where you are? Even though it's NBB it's a small tank and will struggle in sub 10 degree temperature. If you filled it correctly and using it a room temperature something's up with it.

a warm day maybe three/four and a bit. if you are getting two mags worth you are doing pretty good tis time of year. small tank volume is effected more by cool down more so than a double stack size mag.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.