TM xTreme .45 help

xCape

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it protects the knocker valve it also looks like it stops the mag going to far up the frame. I would sand down the break so it don't catch on the slide. it should still work. its not a part you can replace you would need a complete chassis. currently hard to come by a TM one in the current climate and expect an after market one to be expensive. I am curious on how it broke can only think the mag got rammed up with a fair bit of force.  

Thanks for the info.
I think (cannot be really sure about it) that the "damage" occurred in a concitate shootout. For some reason my Mag (an aftermarket, not a TM one) was near to the end of gas. The blowback "force" was not able to reload the hammer correctly and the knocker stuck releasing all the gas at once. Maybe it got freezed up and the next mag (yes, may be rammed a little more due to situation) broke it IMHO.

Thanks , I iwill sand it. Glad to know it is not an essential part

May i ask you what's the best type of lube I can use on the slide?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.