Hi-Capa Build suggestion

die610

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I need an opinion on my TM hi-capa 5.1 build.
Here the list of my upgrades:

Modify Accurate Hop Up Bucking
PDI 6.01 113mm 
TM stock Nozzle
Cowcow B01 BBH
AIP nozzle spring 140% 
AIP recoil spring 120% + 2 CowCow Recoil Buffer 
Elite stainless steel outer barrel
AM Springfield Armory Slide
AIP hammer protection pad
Cowcow rear sight

Nine Ball Enhanced Magazine Lip Seal Gas Router 

At this point, using Abbey predator ultra gas, with a room temperature of 16° Celsius, I have almost 285 fps with .2 bbs
Is this result acceptable or something is not working properly?

I also tried Guarder Enhanced Nozzle with TM internals and ML 50° Decepticon, but obtaining lower fps.

Thanks to anyone who can help me

It's not far of stock FPS wise depending on slide weight that will sap power. Is there an resistance when racking the slide? If the action in not smooth that could reduce power as well. The recoil spring will be robbing power you might want to try going back to standard springs. Negative Airsoft is of the opinion that a properly set up metal slide conversation will work fine on standard springs.

However FPS isn't everything is range and accuracy good are you getting conistancy? On a good day a stock TM hi capa can hit a man sized target at 40m. If you are getting better than that you are good.

Edited by BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.