I've broke my nozzle on my Hera cqr asg. Need advisement

Arnolopops

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for new outer barrel for my M4 Hera. As you can see I've applied to much brut force then brains.  For now I have to be extremely carful how I handle my rife on Sundays. I did  find a replacement part but I'm unsure if its the right one. Link . Guys I'm newbie to airsoft & as you can see I'm not that acquainted with tools :)  so Can you please advise me if that outer barrel is perfect replacement, or if you have a better ideas. 

PS. Have you got idea how to remove the bolt from the muzzle? 

IMG_20211029_221044_9 (1).jpg

IMG_20211029_221155_1 (1).jpg

IMG_20211029_221218_5 (1).jpg

IMG_20211029_221742_3 (1).jpg

IMG_20211029_222205_5 (1).jpg

IMG_20211029_222337_1.jpg

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
21 minutes ago, Arnolopops said:

I'm looking for new outer barrel for my M4 Hera. As you can see I've applied to much brut force then brains.  For now I have to be extremely carful how I handle my rife on Sundays. I did  find a replacement part but I'm unsure if its the right one. Link . Guys I'm newbie to airsoft & as you can see I'm not that acquainted with tools :)  so Can you please advise me if that outer barrel is perfect replacement, or if you have a better ideas. 

PS. Have you got idea how to remove the bolt from the muzzle? 

Hey, sadly I can't help too much here but I just wanted to reassure you with something - so long as your inner barrel (the brass/gold coloured one that goes inside the outer) is undamaged, your gun will be absolutely fine to use at your game day, even if it doesn't look as nice. Be careful, but pls enjoy the day as much as you would otherwise!

I Think that the hera is a rebranded ICS. if it is those to grubs screws in the last pic hold the barrel in place and some where like fire support has replacement ICS barrels you just need to know the right length.

I've found the exact item https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-metal-outer-barrel-6-inch but ..... I'm uncertain if it's 6 Inch from the base of the outer barrel or from the base to the end. ICS-MA-460.jpg.a679316f9ebe18731883fa578a0e7a35.jpg634511234_IMG_20211029_222205_5(1).thumb.jpg.bf0eec218c5c050db1d55c96569d0dec.jpg

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Hey, sadly I can't help too much here but I just wanted to reassure you with something - so long as your inner barrel (the brass/gold coloured one that goes inside the outer) is undamaged, your gun will be absolutely fine to use at your game day, even if it doesn't look as nice. Be careful, but pls enjoy the day as much as you would otherwise!

I Shall not have good time I Shall have a blast 

Edited by Arnolopops

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.