The search for the first weapon

Blondaiis

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello airsoft-forums users. 👋

I have been playing airsoft for almost one season and I want to buy a weapon.🔫

What would be your suggestions for these weapons, who is better and why?

https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/m904e-fire-control-system-edition-de?from=listing&campaign-id=20

https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/cm-002-full-metal-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=20

Maybe there are suggestions for other weapons?

I want to buy a weapon that can be used both outdoors and indoors.

Thanks in advance.

I'm somewhat biased and would pick the M904E for various reasons.

Do you mind me asking if you're in the UK, as if you are buying from Taiwan Gun may not be the best option due to import duties and importing being a horrible mess right now.

4 minutes ago, Fatboy40 said:

I'm somewhat biased and would pick the M904E for various reasons.

Do you mind me asking if you're in the UK, as if you are buying from Taiwan Gun may not be the best option due to import duties and importing being a horrible mess right now.

I am from Latvia, so I also choose taiwangun

Cool, this may mean nothing to you if you don't like football but one of my all time favourite player is Marians Pahars (the "little Latvian") as I support Southampton.

If you're an EU member country, which Latvia is, buying from Taiwan Gun is very easy and you should have no problems 😄

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.