Inlet valve on gas blowback pistol wont allow gas in

dylanwoodings

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Valve is borked, put another one in, everything else being equal (you gas can isn’t empty, you have inverted both correctly, you outlet valve isn’t jammed shut etc etc)

6 hours ago, dylanwoodings said:

I did what i meant was what makes the valve “ borked”

Are you filling correctly? Both mag and gas can upside down? 

What did you do when you replaced the valve, you said you fully stripped the magazine? 

What valve did you use? 

How do you know the new valve is good? Have you checked it outside of the mag?

Have you modified ANYTHING about the mag, other than the replacement mag.

Are you certain the mag is empty, ie you’ve manually pressed the outlet valve and no gas comes out?

If it’s now happening to another mag of yours, it sounds more likely you’re doing something less than optimal, rather than a mag issue

On 20/09/2021 at 08:38, rocketdogbert said:

Are you filling correctly? Both mag and gas can upside down? 

What did you do when you replaced the valve, you said you fully stripped the magazine? 

What valve did you use? 

How do you know the new valve is good? Have you checked it outside of the mag?

Have you modified ANYTHING about the mag, other than the replacement mag.

Are you certain the mag is empty, ie you’ve manually pressed the outlet valve and no gas comes out?

If it’s now happening to another mag of yours, it sounds more likely you’re doing something less than optimal, rather than a mag issue

Im filling with both the mag and can upside down when i say i fully stripped the mag i removed all the valves and checked the o rings and i decided to switch over the valve from my hi capa which when inside my glock magazine it allowed me to fill the magazine i knew the magazines were empty as the valve you use to release the gas had no pressure against it and when i pressed it nothing happened i havent modified anything in the mag 

11 hours ago, dylanwoodings said:

Im filling with both the mag and can upside down when i say i fully stripped the mag i removed all the valves and checked the o rings and i decided to switch over the valve from my hi capa which when inside my glock magazine it allowed me to fill the magazine i knew the magazines were empty as the valve you use to release the gas had no pressure against it and when i pressed it nothing happened i havent modified anything in the mag 

so what you’re saying is you can fill your mag with a different inlet valve in it?

33 minutes ago, dylanwoodings said:

Yes thats exactly what im saying 

So…….all you need is a new inlet valve?

I’m not sure what the back and forth essay’s are about, why didn’t you just say that in the first place ? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.