Pdw Stock Stick Batteries

RavenUK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folk, Just wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge when it comes to PDW stocks and what kind of battery sizes work best. I've read in some places that some of these stocks will only accept special types of batteries designed for the stock. Checked PB and they just say 'Stick battery' but the lengths worry me. I fancy a new AEG for cqb and was considering the Spec Arms SA-E10 as it's in the perfect price to performance ratio for my needs. Thoughts?

pdwstock.png

Personally I'd just go with the E10 carbine and know I have the known buffer tube space / can swap stocks, as with the stock right in it has the same reported collapsed length as the PDW.

7 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Personally I'd just go with the E10 carbine and know I have the known buffer tube space / can swap stocks, as with the stock right in it has the same reported collapsed length as the PDW.

Yeah, they have it in a crane stock version which is probably what I will go for if I can't acquire the information needed. Looks a little ugly but no big deal.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.