New Nozzle and Value M9a1

Ragnaraz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought the Dynamic Precision CNC nozzle and the power up valve for inside it for my TM Samurai Edge.

Got a Dyna piston head on the way too, but I have seen a few of those come with a new valve spring for in the nozzle. DP actually do an enhanced spring for it as well.

My question is, do I need to replace that spring too? I have tried looking around and I cannot find an answer for that question anywhere, and could anyone tell me what that spring would even do? I ask because I don't think my version came with the spring.

If possible I'd like all my parts together cause I do not want to have to take the slide to pieces again if I can help it. I can thankfully change the barrel/hop and that stuff without having to remove the piston rail and all that jazz.

Cheers in advance!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.