Need Tips for My First GBBR Build

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm working on a GBBR build, based on a WE HK416.

I've never worked with GBBR type weapons before and there are some things I'd like to know.

First of - the RA-Tech Steel Bolt Catch & Trigger assembly. I don't live in the UK but this is the forum I prefer to use. I live in Sweden.... which is a big problem for an airsofter. Spare and Upgrade parts are very hard to find here and RA-Tech is pretty much unheard of in stores. What would be a good way to get these parts?

Another thing is the inner barrel. The outer barrel has been changed to a 190mm mock suppressor. Does the suppressor need to be modified to support the inner barrel?

Then there's the way too common issue of optics. Do budget-friendly optics for such a build even exist? A really cheap red dot or scope would obviously at best work for a few days and fall apart after a few shots at worst.

There's also the signature buffer tube-mounted stock of the AR type rifle. Do all aftermarket stocks fit? Or do I have to ask the retailer before ordering?

And finally, should this gun actually have a mock suppressor? Or does it put too much weight on the floating barrel?

The idea is to build a DMR. What parts can be used to increase accuracy?

General build tips overall are also much appreciated. 

There are many like it but this one is mine. 

ApplicationFrameHost_sRp2yVtSLw.png

Edited by LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.