Holosun 512c Rd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m seriously considering selling this to fund a magnified and focusable optic to help with my old man eyesight.

Only ever mounted then locked away, price now is EU price plus VAT, so about €500. Never registered the warranty, so lifetime is still available to new owner.

Red dot or red dot and ballistic reticule, solar and battery power, 50k hours battery life, RS build quality and parallax obviously 

Came from here

https://www.holosun.eu/p/70143522

What do we think on current value?

C5942791-06D9-429C-AFC8-44E4666E62A9.thumb.jpeg.9d707422bbfbc6ea130da1fd50173102.jpeg15BD602B-1D9A-4E6B-992C-287F3C0F5D42.thumb.jpeg.fe14486437468ef8525a4ed1d9a6227a.jpeg

9 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

My initial thought is that it's 70 euros cheaper on the holosun site at the moment, which may explain your difficulty in shifting it. 

Thanks, but I’m not having difficulty lol, I haven’t advertised it.

And it is €70 euro’s cheaper, but you need to account for U.K. import duty and VAT (Holosun won’t sell it without German VAT as an export yet)

I need to know if it’s worth £40 or £400, or somewhere in between 🤷🏼‍♂️

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.