Ak Electric M4 Battery Help

SamG33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, this is my first time using this website as I just dont know where else to turn.

A while ago I bought an 'A&K MOE M4 AEG long version' from BB guns for less (who I'll never be buying from again) and I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to put the battery when I get one. The gun came with no instructions, just a  small catalogue of other assault rifles. Could somebody PLEASE tell me where the battery goes in this thing? I know very little about the mechanics of airsoft guns and since this gun arrived I haven't been able to find answers anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Snapchat-1483477583.jpg

Snapchat-975551754.jpg

Snapchat-930087313.jpg

Snapchat-934641233.jpg

Edited by SamG33
Title Typo

I think the battery will go in the handguard.

Try pulling back the collar holding it and it should pull open.

EDIT: If you look at all the pictures on the website where you bought it, you'll see how it opens up...

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/a-k-moe-m4-aeg-short-cqb-version-in-black.html

The batteries generally either go in the front handguard or the stock.  You can usually tell by which is bigger.

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.