Tm226 Leaky Mag

DRay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New to having a GBB, three of the four mags I have (bought it on the classifieds) fill, load, and feed really well (all WE). The TM mag that I presume is the one it was issued with seems to be leaking. When I fill it for 10-15 seconds it doesn’t seem to be taking any gas, and any longer than that just starts spraying out of the feed end (not quickly, I had to leave it to hiss away for about 10 minutes). It also doesn’t feed after the 10-15 second fill. 

Is this reparable/worth bothering with (considering I have other mags and if I ever need a fourth I’ll just get another WE for £20)?

I mean feed as in the part that feeds the pistol (as opposed to where you fill the mag). 

That'll be from the knocker/release valve then. You'll want to tighten that up somewhat, bit harder than just using a screw driver on the fill valve as the actual knocker will be in the way. Best bet is to buy a valve key or fashion one yourself. A pistol one is especially handy as they fit mostly every valve going.

As soon as you have one, give it a tighten (though don't go crazy, you don't want to shear anything off). The other option is to remove the valve entirely and check the o-rings, they might need an oil/grease up or replacing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.