Repairing an Umarex Gen 4 G17

dickmewve

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a 4.5mm bb Umarex G17 Gen 4 gun, and I would like to repair it.

I foudnd a blowback repair kit and a Slide for the Glock 17 Elite Force Airsoft, and was wondering if these parts would be compatible.

Please note that it is not my intention to use this gun for airsoft. I just need it repaired. Are the airsoft parts forthe Elite Force compatible with the 4.5mm bb version?

Thanks.

• dickmewve changed the title to Repairing an Umarex Gen 4 G17
9 hours ago, dickmewve said:

I am in the UK. UmarexUSA does not ship here. Any other solutions?

Umarex are a German company, not American. Also, they don’t actually make anything, companies like KWA and VFC make all of their weapons.

OK. WEll I tried contacting Umarex in germany and never got a response, then I contacted umarexusa and they said no. How do I get parts for this gun? I see many parts for the airsoft versions, but have no way of determining if they are compatible? Can you offer any suggestions?

2 hours ago, dickmewve said:

OK. WEll I tried contacting Umarex in germany and never got a response, then I contacted umarexusa and they said no. How do I get parts for this gun? I see many parts for the airsoft versions, but have no way of determining if they are compatible? Can you offer any suggestions?

No idea, this is an airsoft not air gun forum, sorry

14 hours ago, dickmewve said:

Hi,

I have a 4.5mm bb Umarex G17 Gen 4 gun, and I would like to repair it.

I foudnd a blowback repair kit and a Slide for the Glock 17 Elite Force Airsoft, and was wondering if these parts would be compatible.

Please note that it is not my intention to use this gun for airsoft. I just need it repaired. Are the airsoft parts forthe Elite Force compatible with the 4.5mm bb version?

Thanks.

You can check with these guys as a wholesaler for options on obtaining parts / suitable retailers

https://www.bisley-uk.com/product.php?i=UMGL17G4A&c=718

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.