G36e Ebb, Part Needed.

Watsy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The aliminium bar that moves the charge arm/dust cover on my Specna Arms SA-G13V - AR36E Assault Rifle has snapped. While many people like to remove it I like the charge arm moving as I fire.
 Anyone with a V3 gear box with EBB should know the part I mean, it sits on top of the gear box moves with the spring and in turn moves the charge arm. Thing is I've looked everywhere and cant find the Part. I then spoke with Patrol Base as I bought the rilfe there, they in turn spoke to Specna, can't get the parts.
 Anyone out there able to help? Perhaps you've removed this part and have it spare? Or have another suggestion?

2 hours ago, Watsy said:

The aliminium bar that moves the charge arm/dust cover on my Specna Arms SA-G13V - AR36E Assault Rifle has snapped. While many people like to remove it I like the charge arm moving as I fire.
 Anyone with a V3 gear box with EBB should know the part I mean, it sits on top of the gear box moves with the spring and in turn moves the charge arm. Thing is I've looked everywhere and cant find the Part. I then spoke with Patrol Base as I bought the rilfe there, they in turn spoke to Specna, can't get the parts.
 Anyone out there able to help? Perhaps you've removed this part and have it spare? Or have another suggestion?

I doubt that arm is even aluminium - try pot metal.

I'm pretty sure that GFC (Specna) and S&T are direct clones of Ares. I would also guess that the Umarex ARX-160 Proline might use the same linkage (it's OEM'd by S&T and looks identical).

You might have more luck tracking down an Ares/Umarex part. Neither S&T or Ares' website list the part under their spares, but perhaps dropping them an email (or in Ares' case a post their FB page) to ask availability might help.

From the Ares G36 parts diagram:

image.png.a5df74ee56b4bc3a0acd348f0e04420c.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.