Hpa Barrett M82 - No Idea Where to Start

HPA_MASTER_RACE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

Need an idea of where to start with this monster, as because i had to custom build the internal brackets and I haven't seen another in the wild.

List of parts at retail:

1. Galaxy Barrett M82 Spring rifle - £150.00

2. Mancraft SDiK - £135.00

3. Mancraft Regulator - £73.00

4. Mancraft 12g CO2 adapter - £21.00

5. Regular Locks - £20.00

6. 50 CAL metal bi-pod - £50.00

7. Galaxy Barrett M82 magazine - £20.00

8. Nitehawk scope - £25.00

9. 590mm Madbull inner-barrel - £45.00

10. Airsoft Pro SVD hop-up unit - £25.00

Total retail cost - £564.00

Plus all of the hours spent creating custom internal metalwork  in order to get the HPA kit installed and steady seated, and custom adapter for the remaining 100mm from the end of the inner-barrel to the flash hider, and then getting the whole thing to shoot perfectly.

Thing is a monster on either HPA or CO2 and get be turned up to ludicrous FPS levels, with around 3-5 fps variance.

This thing is a labour of love, but I have 3 HPA LMG's to fed and haven't used this is over a year.

Ideas on a postcard...

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_8770.jpg

Very tricky.

You’ll need some sort of proof of range and grouping consistency, and somebody who trusts your work, AND somebody who wants a custom Barrett and has the readies.

Satisfy all of them and you’ll easily get your cash investment back, not likely your labour though.

Without all of them, as with most custom guns, half or less of what you’ve spent.

Also, either take the scope off or put a decent scope on. Any sniper worth their beans won’t be impressed with a super cheapie scope, and might lead them to believe you’ve skimped elsewhere as well.

Looks like a cracking weapon 👍🏻

I used to have a vorex on it, but swapped for a Daytona engine :) 

Found the scope receipt and that's actually a £50 scope, so not super cheap (mid range-ish), and I only bought as any of my other good scopes look pathetically small!!!!

Soooooo, would £500.00 be around the right cost?

Will try taking it so games and letting people have a go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.