Mega Arms Mml GBBR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, i know there may not be alot of love for LM4 KWA based GBBRs, but i think i got this for a steal.  Essentially, a second hand package, which after i sold all the stuff it came with that i don't need, it cost me £200 for the rif and 4x mags, given that defo worth a punt.  It's in good condition, a few scrapes, although i don't think it had ever been cleaned, a good lockdown project!

I'll also mention that i've tinkered with GBBs ( i have a KWA MP9), but never really had one as a primary...

Initial thoughts are that i really like it, what i've done so far :

- Added BFT minimalist stock, i have these on my RS stuff and are my go to.

- Added BCM front grip.

- Added IWC mount for my streamlight (and Streamlight!).

- Added IWC forward QD mount. 

- Added Vortex 3x magnifier and crossfire.

- Swapped the pistol grip out to a Hogue (i found the stock PTS one too narrow).

- Swapped out the charging handle for a PTS ambi one.

- Added a mock suppressor i had lying around, which i really like as its semi-recessed, and randomly is the snuggest fit for the handguard, personal preference but i like the bronze!

- Ranger plates to mag bases.

To come :

- BCM rail covers.

- Keymod barricade stop.

- Keymod thumb rest.

- IWC QD end plate.

- Ordered a new buffer tube and castle nut, from KWA, as they're pretty mangled...

I'd like to put on an ambi-extended mag release, and selector...... but the one thing i've found is that aftermarket parts seem pretty limited unless you have TM MWS(!)... i'd welcome any advice on this and compatibility!!!

I'm also looking at internal, particularly hop chamber and barrel, firing pin etc, again i'd welcome any recommendations!

Cheers, i hope you like!

IMG_20200506_104851.jpg

IMG_20200506_104908.jpg

Archived