Missing wire (apologies in advance)

SingleShot
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Please excuse the lack of terminology or technical experience. I appear to be missing the cable that connects the rifle (G&G CM16 Raider) that leads from the tube (that is exposed when the stock is removed) to the batteries themselves. From what I recall, that wire did come away quite easily, and looks like a pain to access.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a replacement wire and/or easier solution?

Thanks.

The remaining piece of wire, are there 2 small spade connectors on it? 

Regarding access, there will be a screw holding on the stock tube. Look down the tube and you’ll see it. 

16 hours ago, E21A said:

The remaining piece of wire, are there 2 small spade connectors on it? 

Regarding access, there will be a screw holding on the stock tube. Look down the tube and you’ll see it. 

There is no wire at all, as it has come loose and I have lost it, but it was a red and a black wire with spade connectors.

I mean the other end of the wire, the part still on the gun. That being the case then you can just make up a new wire. Swap over the deans connectors at the same too. 

Archived