G&G Firehawk handguard removal

Danielsilva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone, I have abit of a problem, I want to make some changes to my G&G Firehawk such as adding a longer handguard etc but I have no idea how to remove the barrel nut on the outter barrel. There doesn't seem to be any information online about, i was hoping if there was anyone out there who has dealt with this and can give me some advice. Thanks

37 minutes ago, Danielsilva said:

Hey everyone, I have abit of a problem, I want to make some changes to my G&G Firehawk such as adding a longer handguard etc but I have no idea how to remove the barrel nut on the outter barrel. There doesn't seem to be any information online about, i was hoping if there was anyone out there who has dealt with this and can give me some advice. Thanks

First remove handguard then use a 1.5 allen key on the grub screw to take it off. If you want to add a supressor or tracer you need a madbull 2 inch barrel extension as it gives enough clearance from the handguard to mount attachments.

1533766800973..jpg

IMG_20180808_231956.jpg

Archived