Hi capa 5.2k need tracer..

Interloper393
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys just bought one of these and I want to run tracer rounds. . Due.to the meat masher on the end has anyone any pics or info on best kit to but for it?

I don't want it to be too long lol.

Thanks

Screenshot_2018-08-02-13-49-48.png

4 minutes ago, Interloper393 said:

Hi guys just bought one of these and I want to run tracer rounds. . Due.to the meat masher on the end has anyone any pics or info on best kit to but for it?

I don't want it to be too long lol.

Thanks

Screenshot_2018-08-02-13-49-48.png

Looks like the outer barrel is threaded?  may be able to fit a small tracer on if its a 14ccw thread, like one of the xcortech tracers.

Whether it will take the weight of a bigger one with an adapter I don't know.

If not, I'm not sure if you can remove the current front kit on it, also the high capa sas kits are expensive from what I can gather.

1 minute ago, Interloper393 said:

I was only hoping to fit a compact tracer, if need be I can grind down some.of the Teath to fit the tracer.. been told it's 14mm threads 

These are one of the smallest, shop around as this link is just for reference. Think it comes with a thread adapter.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xcortech-AIRSOFT-PISTOL-XT301-SILENCER/dp/B079DVM15V

27 minutes ago, Interloper393 said:

Ooft £54 for the sas kit bracket

Yeah, might aswell get one of those tracers if it will fit without the bracket, rechargeable aswell. May be enough clearance because of the extension on it, only speculation though. 

On 02/08/2018 at 21:49, Compulsive Reload said:

Looks like the outer barrel is threaded?  may be able to fit a small tracer on if its a 14ccw thread, like one of the xcortech tracers.

Whether it will take the weight of a bigger one with an adapter I don't know.

If not, I'm not sure if you can remove the current front kit on it, also the high capa sas kits are expensive from what I can gather.

The guys at Defcon will help if he gives them a bell. They cocked up my order as they didnt realise i had the Nuprol tracer unit on back order. When i emailed them about it they called me up and explained that they didnt know when it was coming back in stock so offered me the Xcoretech at trade price which was accepted 😀😀

Archived