KJWorks

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

People say that the KJW metal pistols like the P226 are of better quality than the WE versions, and so I have been contemplating buying one.

In the meantime I have learned that the finish on this gun is very easily worn and that the magazines are particularly prone to leaking. Those things are not necessarily deal breakers for me.

However, what has become increasingly apparent to me is that KJW products are not as widely available in the UK as many other makes. And parts for their guns are scarse.

The WE may be an inferior gun, but it is widely available in the UK and parts seem to be plentiful. There are also lots of upgrade parts for those who are prepared to customise. 

I have also been taking an interest in the KJW M4 gbb, but there are only a couple of places that sell them, and parts are practically non existent. Is it relatively easy to get KJW parts from abroad, or a pain in the backside?

Archived