L85 Rough Pricing

sovietlemons
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

A few years ago I wanted to get into airsofting, and I made the mistake of going out and buying the rifle first, then getting involved in it. What ended up happening was getting the rifle, then it living in a cupboard for a good few years :/

Recently, I've found more time and I'm wanting to get into things a little more; I found out a few friends go to the local woods regularly, so this is opportune.

I am however wanting to ditch the spring airsoft rifles, I think I'd prefer an electric. Before I rush ahead and go buying loads of other kit, I want to get rid of the one I've currently got, an L85 (pictured below).

• The body is made from a plastic material, which has a little sparkle to it, and the barrel is a metal.
  • I still have the original box, along with a single magazine and a swappable carry handle.
  • It has only been fired a number of times in my garden, along with an upcoming meet at the weekend.
  • Slight damage to the "charging handle catch", which performs no function and is easily fixed with a little dab of glue.
  • As previously mentioned, its a spring rifle. 

d119a747d6c4b102f99cd77469345506.jpg

Similar product

This rifle was bought for a similar price to that in the above link. My question is, what kind of pricing would this be looking at? Like I said, I'm looking to move towards electrics, and perhaps some basic gear, so I'd like to know how much I could fetch from this one to put towards a new one.

Thank you so much for your time! :D

• Head Moderator

Normal guide is 2/3 price for the gun depending on condition, and 1/2 price for accessories.  However, not sure how desirable a two tone garden plinker spring gun will be for airsoft. 

1 minute ago, Jedi_Master said:

Normal guide is 2/3 price for the gun depending on condition, and 1/2 price for accessories.  However, not sure how desirable a two tone garden plinker spring gun will be for airsoft. 

Thank you :) And yes, that's one of the reasons I want rid.

Archived