KSK High Profile Loadout

PTG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon All!

I've just joined, and among others am particularly looking to do a KSK loadout, both high and low profile - but for the sake of clarity I'll only ask about the high profile here.  In particular, it is these reference pics that I'm working to:

d674e4b593435d676b66d65b965c34d8.jpg.bd5ac5fac3db4b909206f99f20247c6e.jpge1dbdf488b01cadc0c9de7553c4037c1.thumb.jpg.80511f7ec7d588e6ce8d9df58e533ca2.jpg4f96d267450e400f5cb6292ffca3668b.thumb.jpg.2ce9f37ec2e1fd1242a91f46fc7e5b07.jpg

Having trawled a number of sites and the t'interweb in general, I know what quite a lot of the stuff is that they're wearing, though the devil is in the detail.  So far I have:

Einsatzkampbluse

Einsatzkampfhose

Lindnerhof Taktik modularer Ballistikgürtel TAN

Lindnerhof Taktik Plattenträger, Abwerfbar GEN III (on order from DrMervin on FB)

1.) I've also ordered a Blackhawk P8 / USP Serpa and a G-Code RTI Duty Belt Slide, though this is where my first problem arises.  In all three pics, the guys on the right are wearing holsters, but they all look bigger/taller than the BH Serpa - does anyone know what they are?  They look to be black rather than coyote.

2.) Secondly, in the Ballistikgürtels, some guys seem to have BH or LHT cobra rigger belts in FG, whereas others seem to have some sort of duty belt - can anyone ID these please?

3.) Re the boots, there's a lot of sandy trainery things going on, but I think that in the second pic, the guy behind the chap front right and in the third pic, also guy behind chap front right have BW Bergschuhe?

I'll also need help with some of the pouches at some point, but that's enough for starters.

Archived