Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

mag parts for an HFC glock and unknown brand mk23 SOCOM

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys, 


I'm looking to get back into airsoft and was just going over what gear I managed to save since I stopped.


I have come across a leaking HFC G17 mag - maybe the main seal or the seals for the inlet valve/big screw.


I also have a mk23 - which I cant for the life of me figure out what make it is, i will upload some pictures of it soon, but I think it could also be a HFC, anyways, it has 2 mags, both inlet valves broke and I am trying to source some new ones but I cant find any that I know would definitely fit. I tried the valve from the g27 mag in the mk23 mag and it actually worked, so would just getting a generic valve for this type of pistol work?


Main question is though, where to find the seals from a UK supplier for the g27 and a valve for the mk23 mags.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...