Cyma M14 DMR problems

tomseaton
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys first post on here.

I recently had my M14 (cyma) fitted with mosfet, new hob rubber upgraded spring etc it's shooting at around 300fps on. 28 bbs.

However I've had aload of teething problems ie feeding issues although that could be the mags I've yet to try low cap, but ever now and then the trigger locks out and I have to strip it and literally just wiggle the trigger spring to fix it but it happens every 600 bbs or so just wondering if anyone on here could help with what I can do to sort this?

Just a thought - I had a problem with the trigger occasionally locking up recently. I thought it was a feeding issue, but it turned out to be a problem with the safety - it occasionally wouldn't properly disengage when selecting semi or auto, or might lock back up.

Have a look at the safety too.

Yes I had the same with mine however this is completely different and I have limited experience this is my first aeg, I'm starting to think it could be the fact it's locked off to semi auto that's all I can think

Archived