My new gun vs old

fin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Back in 2015 I bought my first ever gun it was a two tone g36c I had no attachments for it

In early 2016 I got my current gun a amoeba honeybadger and decided to get many attachments wondering what you guys think of it

post-11213-0-22100300-1477571291_thumb.jpg

post-11213-0-75401300-1477571298_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Nice guns, when is your AK arriving ???

seriously - are YOU happy with them - that is what counts

What I like/use and what he likes/uses along with what you like/uses - it doesn't matter

they are toy guns, you got a Umarex G36c which is miles better than a Bulldog B500A1 I bought - lol

Ok Ares Honey's get a bit of stick but so do G&G's - don't worry what other think

it is if you like it and tbh even that isn't a big deal to most, it is how you play I think that warrants other opinions of you

ya guns look fine to me, if you are decent honest but a little chilled player then I'd be glad to play alongside you

(no matter what gun you own)

looks good to me for that is worth, could add some camo on the g36 if you wanted but like I said I shot worse

(still shoot crap but now got slightly better guns than the B500A1)

Haha I recently stripped my g36c down as the hop up was broken (needs a new bucking) and I decided to take the sights and stock off to turn it into a backup/sidearm and decided not to cheap out on the AK and went for the honey badger but seem to get a lot of people swear and give hate when I shoot them as I'm only 14 so I unload a couple more Bb's if they don't put their hand up 😉

• Supporters

I only mentioned AK as this toy gun malarky gets so damn addictive....

you always have another or two or three in your thoughts even when you just took delivery of your next one

(yes dear, I will be selling one of the others soon blah blah blah)

ya fine as you are, you gotta a spare so that is good - trust me we all young kids wanting more silly stuff

just some of us are trapped in much older bodies and should know better at our age our other halves say

soz for repost but wtf it is how we all roll....

0e7f343fbfbceec342e2bbbfec6ca210.jpg

Archived