[UKARA] Changing site once number has expired

Adam3088

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My UKARA number expired a couple of months ago and I no longer go to the site which I'm registered to, my new site is UKARA registered so can I just fill out a new form and have them stamp it?

Not really sure how the database works in cases like this, if it will clash with my original entry or if they will give me an entirely new number etc.

• Supporters

new number as it is related to your usual/regular site

your old ukara started differently

so if ya done ya 3 visits n stuff just ask them to update or issue you with new number

no biggy I'm sure loads n loads of peeps have done this over time

or when old sites closed etc....

if you are buying something from a UK retailer - you don't HAVE to have ukara details

the regged ukara site can just vouch for ya - how I bought my first RIF from ProAirsoft

but in the end my site got its ukara finger out and entered me on database a bit later

(guy that dealt with admin crap just returned from hols but eventually sorted it all out)

Annoyingly I want to get some stuff from TG (pp-19 maybe..) so need an actual UKARA number to stop my stuff from being burned/crushed/whatever customs do.

Guess I'll take my form with me next Sunday and get it stamped then send it off to Zeroone or whatever to get it added on, cheers!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.