Is this gun worth the price and what fps will it shoot at?

smudgebob1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking for a very good bolt action sniper which will be accurate and shoot at a decent range. I have heard good things about Tokyo Marui products and found this upgrade version of a VSR-10 and wanted to know if it was worth getting when it's in stock and what sort of fps it would shoot at. If not do you have any good recommendations as to what gun i should

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_316_513&products_id=1835

hugely over priced for what it is. you can buy a VSR and grab parts from ASPUK for a lot cheaper.

Or buy a clone, some of them are good base guns.

Yeah that is massively over priced.

You can get the VSR-10 Pro for £179.99 from Airsoft Zone, then just by Typing the part names of the "upgrades" into Google and clicking on a few links in less than 2 minutes I managed to find them all available and in stock, together the price came to £97.50

So all in you could have the same kit for £277.49

Unless the Hourly rate for Zero One is £122 then those parts are over priced.

You could even save another £5 on that by buying it from Zero One as they normally have the VSR-10 Pro for £174.99 but it's out of stock at the moment.

Do it yourself, you save the pennies and get a bit more satisfaction too!

Alex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.