BB going to the left out of the barrel

danspratt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know this is an old thread, but seems to be a somewhat common issue that the rail systems on these guns are warped and press against the side of the external barrel. Taking all safety precautions, look at where or if the front of the rail system touches or pushes on the barrel. If only on one side, remove the rails and test. Mine shot right and very high at 120ft until I took off the rails. Shot straight but still high (no hop) when the rails were removed. My rail system is slightly warped to the right by abt 2-3 mm...you can see it and verify with a good straightedge. Its enough to push The barrel off center. I'm in discussions with dealer about options...at minimum I could file the slot in rails that touches the barrel to prevent the push, but that would leave The barrel with no support. As for shooting high, I have not figured out the cause to that...have to shim scope up to even get within a foot at 120ft. Again, hop is off and I'm not seeing any.

Archived