MP5 body needed

Hobbit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Decide to face plant the ground this morning in a game. Part of the body of my aeg has snapped when it hit the ground. If any one has one going or knows someone please let me know. Thanks :)

• Supporters

bit vague - what bit broke, make model......

they don't seem to sell loads of external bits for MP5 like M4's

and so even if you get something it might not 101% work if JG vs Cyma so to speak

might be worth considering a cheap new one and keep ya old one for spares:

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/jg067-m5-s6-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

MP5 bodies differ depending on what manufacturer the gun is from. If you know what manufacturer the gun is from, try searching '[manufacturer's name] MP5' on retailers like firesupport. They have a lot of external bits and you might find what you need.

If not, get yourself a cheap and cheerful CYMA MP5, they're damn good for £130.

yup, forgot details... I was between games lol

the make and model is an ICS-05 SD2

the part that has been damaged is

cewkyAz.png

(yes that is duct tape marks, still fires, inner barrel is fine, i had to make a field repair so i could play the rest of the day)

its the part that holds the outer barrel to the upper body, managed to find a replacement for the whole upper but just wondering if it's possible to get any second hand?

@Sitting Duck, thanks for the link I'll have a look at it and see how much I have to spend on a fix

yeah that's where i have found the part :) Though I am unsure it will fit, I have this one

ICS-051.jpg

the one i found is

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-a-series-complete-upper-kit-for-mp5

it has a different length barrel I think

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.