M83 Airsoft Electric Gun Problem!

matmix09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I managed to use this gun for awhile but for some purpose (which I do not know) It has stopped working. I try to charge the battery and nothing seems to happen. Worked perfectly fine before! I noticed that on my battery It has: NI-CD AA500mAh 7.2V

Now on my AC/DC Adaptor It says:

MODEL: YH35-072250

INPUT: 220-240V~50/60Hz

OUTPUT: 7.2V-250mA

I noticed that the battery Itself has AA500mAh and then the charger has 250mA - Am I using the wrong charger? I am not that good at this kind of stuff and wanted to ask someone who knew about this stuff.

I just wanted to get some suggestions before I went and bought a new battery and charger to see If this works.

If you need more details please be sure to ask :)

• Supporters

battery is very very low amps so it will never last long

charger is probably crap and the gun itself is a very low power cheap starter from a BB site

perhaps the wisest thing is to buy a smart charger @ about £10 which should charge battery quicker and safely not over charge it

charger will probably last longer than gun and so would be good if/when you upgrade to a better starter gun perhaps

checkout fleabay for a cheap airsoft smart charger - but be careful about buying bigger batteries unless you know they will fit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.