Jg G36k not firing

rgghost77

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

i couldnt find anything like this on the forums so i posted it here if i have missed a post that could help please link

I have notice that there has been a recent problem with my jg g36k that when i press the trigger on full auto it will fire once ( like it would if it was in semi) i then have to release the trigger then press it again, once pressed again the gun will fire but only for a short amount of time. The gun wont make any noise like it would when firing normally and the trigger has not locked like what would happen if the gearbox locks up if i want i can release the trigger if i dont it may fire again randomly but the time for it to fire again is very inconsistent. i can then again press the trigger and it will fire again however i have notice that its a little inconsistent on when it wants to fire

because i think this has something to do with the electrics the battery i am using is a Vapex 1600MaH 9.6v and all the wiring is stock i did have the gun worked on not to long ago to change the spring so the wiring could have been pinched when being put back together again.

thanks in advance any help is appreciated

Rgghost77

• Supporters

Kinda hard to fathom exactly what you are saying

but "might" be the selector gears & plate wrongly aligned so it doesn't fire correctly

probably 1 cog out on the gears like the common AK problem if the gear mechanism is out of whack a smidge

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.