Receiving gun from abroad

jedo75

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Maybe awkward question but still, I've moved from overseas (EU Country) and got UKARA here and shipped my self my ex gun from there. It was sent before easter holidays, but still no sign of it here, tried to call HMRC, Royal Mail etc. but can't get any usable information. Has anyone done this before and can get me any clues how to deal with this situation or maybe knows some phone no. who would give me some info.

regards.

B.

Hi All,

Maybe awkward question but still, I've moved from overseas (EU Country) and got UKARA here and shipped my self my ex gun from there. It was sent before easter holidays, but still no sign of it here, tried to call HMRC, Royal Mail etc. but can't get any usable information. Has anyone done this before and can get me any clues how to deal with this situation or maybe knows some phone no. who would give me some info.

regards.

B.

My friend shipped a lot of his stuff from Slovakia and it was the Slovakian post that held up his package it took about 15-20days in total. Give it a week then contact the carrier in the country you sent it from.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.