KJW KP-06 Green Gas Mag problem

Shortenhauzen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently purchased one of the above ( second hand ) with 2 x Co2 mags , Fires nicely although i have had buggered up one mag but that's another story !!

Anyway decided to buy 2 x Green Gas mags for it so i have the option to run it on both depending on the scenario . Ordered the mags from Taiwangun.com and they arrived today with no probs. Filled the mags with gas ( WE green gas ) and BB's and proceeded to fire the pistol.

1st mag would only cycle the slide a few shots then would need to re cock the slide , Towards the end of the mag it ran about 10 shots fine .

2nd mag never fired a BB ?? refilled it again but didn't any go in so reloaded in pistol , still nothing !!! :wacko:

Cut a long story short one mag will fire IF i pull the bottom of the mag towards me ? 2nd mag i can't do much with think i fired 2 BB's with it .

Any idea's people ? I have searched the net for info but not found much apart from a forum which showed some one with a nut glued on the valve ( knock ) to make it work ????

Is something worn ie the part which hit's the knock valve ?

I have tapped the valves with an allen key and the gas escapes fine. I have also reused the co2 mag and that works fine .

Thanks in advance

Barry

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.