Feeding issue, Magpull g&g m4

Aaron-Sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having an issue with feeding, it will only feed with a high cap :/

It won't feed with any of my mid caps, even bought new ones to try.

It used to work perfect but haven't used it for 6 weeks and now it won't feed!

Any suggestions?

Put a bit of soft Velcro on the back side of the mag well

It pushes the mag forward and stops it wobbling

Put a bit of soft Velcro on the back side of the mag well

It pushes the mag forward and stops it wobbling

I've tried tape around them toto hold them in tighter, this is a new issue which is what's got me

I had feeding issues with 1 mag as the last few bb's got stuck, the spring was tired and kept twisting

Are the springs in the old mags a bit tired ?? Try a couple of drops (or 1 spray) of silicone oil down the bb pick up

I had feeding issues with 1 mag as the last few bb's got stuck, the spring was tired and kept twisting

Are the springs in the old mags a bit tired ?? Try a couple of drops (or 1 spray) of silicone oil down the bb pick up

If this was the problem the New mags would work but they don't :/

When you seat the mag into the magwell can you hear the click of the spring being released slightly and bb's moving up towards the hop?

I'll check this tomorrow as I'm in work now, I don't think it did but not 100% didn't really think of that haha

Might well be that the bar which keeps the bb's from launching out (not sure what the proper name is) just isn't being pushed back far enough.

I've got this problem with some King Arms mags, just about to try some modifications with a dremmel.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.