Helmet/face protection?

RavinRiver

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does any one know where I can buy a Star Wars scout/bike trooper helmet with mesh inside for airsoft?

Many thanks

River,

I sure do know where you can get one, but it would require work on your part to make it Airsoft compliant. Its not a cheesy knock off either. I own one. But you will spend a bit of money on getting one that looks good. A few companies make them, but they serious look crappy. The good ones are either ABS or Fiberglass. Mine is ABS, which means lightweight and flexible. You are looking to be set back a couple hundred bucks. On the flip side the following is a good one to get and modify

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Biker-Scout-Helmet-Don-Post-1997-with-Box-/291271962815?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d12970bf

The Don Post is heavy vinyl and will hold up well. Hope this helps, and if you need anything else, let me know.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.