Tm Desert Eagle Rocket valve?

Lambster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought a TM DE as spares and repairs.

The mag was leaking all over the place but I seem to have fixed that. However the gun pisses out a tonne of gas on every shot. 1 mag of gas lasts about 5 shots. I know these things use a lot of gas but this is too much.

I asked someone yesterday their advice, and he said it seems to be missing a rocket valve from inside the loading nozzle.

WqQkFco.jpg

The loading nozzle was replaced in this gun apparently.

I'm not so sure this gun uses one now that I have it in bits. It has what I think is a floating valve in it instead.

I'm no expert though so hoping for some advice here. Could it just be a knackered mag? The bottom of the mag is missing too which tells me he's had it in bits.

Cheers

EDIT:

Video of it firing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7u6a2_5yj0

This is a pic of inside my P226. The blue bit is what he thinks is missing.

4oK5QQz.jpg

I can't find anything like it for the TM though which is what makes me thing it doesn't have one. There's also no sign of it in the disassembly video I watched.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.