Redux Upgrades

RDX01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's the new kid on the block to add to a list of established and very reputable distributors of airsoft products.

I myself am the proprietor and am trying to build up from scratch.

We have an onsite shop at "Zed Events Battle Lakes and are there whenever game days are on.

At the present time we are building our online shop so we work through our page on facebook www.facebook.com/reduxupgrades we ask that if you have any inquiries to message us we can get quotes and usually can reply within 24hrs unless we otherwise have stated.

We have had a lot of custom already and hope that we can grow the business for all the airsoft community,

I myself still always find time to go out either on MOD events or Milsim days

We love Airsoft! And hope our knowledge and passion for the sport shines through in our customer service.

All the best!

Adriano :-)

As a regular team at Battlelakes we have met alot since you have been there and i would vouce for you as good and friendly customer service and very competitive prices. This place is a great place to meet Airsoft heads.

Archived