What do you carry?

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not a great deal at the moment (but that's probably cos' I don't have a great deal of stuff yet)

G&G TR4-18 Assault rifle + 1 hi cap mag

TM P226 E2 in Serpa (One mag)

Zip lock bag full of BB's in my upper arm pocket

small can of gun gas in belt pouch

That's it really, hopefully that will increase over christmas, but I will still run reasonably light as I like to be able to move quickly and get around a bit.

Not a great deal at the moment (but that's probably cos' I don't have a great deal of stuff yet)

G&G TR4-18 Assault rifle + 1 hi cap mag

TM P226 E2 in Serpa (One mag)

Zip lock bag full of BB's in my upper arm pocket

small can of gun gas in belt pouch

That's it really, hopefully that will increase over christmas, but I will still run reasonably light as I like to be able to move quickly and get around a bit.

Some guys at our site head out there geared up like Arnie in Commando, I think if I hung that much kit on myself i'd just topple over and never get up again!

Woodland:
Plate Carrier: 3 x M4 midcaps, first aid kit, red and green cylume, radio/ptt/headset, 1ltr hydro pouch, small bottle of gas (small coke bottle sized), small bag of bbs, speed loader
Belt: 2 x pistol mags (XDM or Glock 19)

CQB:
Just mags for rifle and pistol

Sunday, CQB only:

Option 1 -
SIG P229, 4 magazines, torch. All carried in/on a covert/overt ballistic vest.

Option 2 -

Walther PPK, 2 magazines / P99, suppressor, 1 magazine. Carried in a shoulder holster and a 3 piece suit.

Option 2 was incredibly fun :D

Archived