Is there a problem suppliers face getting stock?

Jamie_pc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm getting a black one of those but doing the straps myself so they attach to these clips so that it can then clip on to my helmet. Means I have fewer straps going under my helmet and around my head. Should be more comfortable too.

I'm getting a black one of those but doing the straps myself so they attach to these clips so that it can then clip on to my helmet. Means I have fewer straps going under my helmet and around my head. Should be more comfortable too.

They do need a bit of padding around the cheek bones

They do need a bit of padding around the cheek bones

Just bend them to shape and add some foam along the material around the edging and that should do just fine. I had a similar one but sold it a while back not thinking that I might ever need it again, now I have to buy another one! D'oh! ;)

Just bend them to shape and add some foam along the material around the edging and that should do just fine. I had a similar one but sold it a while back not thinking that I might ever need it again, now I have to buy another one! D'oh! ;)

thats the plan, some on the nose piece too

thats the plan, some on the nose piece too

If you have a glue gun and a pair of wire cutters you can peel back the material that surrounds the mesh edging and cut it to the shape of your face then glue back the material once your happy with the shape. Saw a you tube video of this being done and it was shaped to fit a child's face and also took into account the shape of his goggles to fit above the mesh. Finished article looked comfortable and like a once piece unit.

If you have a glue gun and a pair of wire cutters you can peel back the material that surrounds the mesh edging and cut it to the shape of your face then glue back the material once your happy with the shape. Saw a you tube video of this being done and it was shaped to fit a child's face and also took into account the shape of his goggles to fit above the mesh. Finished article looked comfortable and like a once piece unit.

im not that handy :(

im not that handy :(

Me neither, but it's only a cheap mesh mask so i'm willing to give it a go. Probably end up chopping a finger off knowing me!! :o

Archived