Building a gun wall thingy...magazines wanted!

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

I was thinking of starting a simple project to build myself a small personal gun wall, without having to pay forty quid for one you can find at airsoft-world. (Or maybe it's Zero One...?)

Anyway, I'm looking for any magazines you might have, working or just unwanted, it doesn't matter as long as we can agree on a good price. After all I am just using them as mounts.

I don't have an gun that uses STANAG mags at the moment but I'm very interested in getting a Cybergun (CYMA) M4 RIS around November time, so preferably CYMA mags would be the best although most others should work fine.

I also have an Umarex G36 and CYMA AK47.

Thanks very much in advance, please message me if you have any available! :)

• Supporters

This needs to be in parts/gear wanted in the classifieds.

I might be able to help you with an AK and G36 mag but I'll need to check them out first and I'm not likely to get a chance until monday.

• Supporters

Sorry for the delay, your request slipped my mind. However, now, here, for your consideration, cogitation, and contentification, are one AK74 high cap mag missing its bottom plate and one G36 high cap mag in worn but serviceable condition:

tp2y.jpg

Packaged together will weigh approx 350g thus cost £3.70 2nd Class Recorded / £2.60 2nd Class (at your own risk). PM me.

Archived