Asia Electric Gun P90

Passey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have aquired one of these on the cheap.

Feels alright tbh had to mod it as it fired at about 380fps.

As it was cheap i'm not bothered about spending a bit on the internals to make it a bit more durable and reliable.

What mods do you reckon are best to do for this?

I have aquired one of these on the cheap.

Feels alright tbh had to mod it as it fired at about 380fps.

As it was cheap i'm not bothered about spending a bit on the internals to make it a bit more durable and reliable.

What mods do you reckon are best to do for this?

After reading somewhere else I have a few parts What do you think to these

Lonex A2 motor

SHS m110 spring

SHS cylinder head

Guarder Air nozzle

Piston Head

SHS steel bushings

Lonex Hop-up bucking 70 deg.

Comes to around £40 + postage.

Is it worth getting a tightbore barrel as well or not?

• Supporters

A TBB is usually a good idea for extra power and accuracy, but maybe you should chrono your gun with those upgrades and see how close to your local site's FPS limit it is. That is a good bunch of stuff to get for £40, but if you're going to break your gearbox down, i'd choose bearings rather than bushings - Kanzen if you can afford them. Also get some Guarder Teflon Grease - clean the stock grease off and lube up every moving part's contact surfaces with plenty of the new stuff.

Depending on air seals, you could get just over 350FPS with a P90 length barrel and a 110 spring - a TBB may boost that enough that you could run a 100 spring instead and chrono @345-ish, which would increase the longevity of your parts. I know someone who has a P90 with frighteningly impressive range but, that said, I've only seen it at a woodland site with a 368FPS hard limit, so he may well be running it too hot for most sites.

Oh, and remember that if you add a longer tight bore barrel inside a suppressor you will increase your FPS more than with a stock length one.

& i can't not add - they are such pig ugly guns: have you considered just selling it to someone with no taste for a profit?

After reading somewhere else I have a few parts What do you think to these

Lonex A2 motor

SHS m110 spring

SHS cylinder head

Guarder Air nozzle

Piston Head

SHS steel bushings

Lonex Hop-up bucking 70 deg.

Comes to around £40 + postage.

Is it worth getting a tightbore barrel as well or not?

could I ask where your getting those so cheap? isnt the lonex motor £44 on its own?

• Supporters

Gotta be somebody's bits box clearout sale, eh?

would have to be as I just priced those parts from uk sellers and it would be £90 plus postage

• 2 weeks later...

A TBB is usually a good idea for extra power and accuracy, but maybe you should chrono your gun with those upgrades and see how close to your local site's FPS limit it is. That is a good bunch of stuff to get for £40, but if you're going to break your gearbox down, i'd choose bearings rather than bushings - Kanzen if you can afford them. Also get some Guarder Teflon Grease - clean the stock grease off and lube up every moving part's contact surfaces with plenty of the new stuff.

Depending on air seals, you could get just over 350FPS with a P90 length barrel and a 110 spring - a TBB may boost that enough that you could run a 100 spring instead and chrono @345-ish, which would increase the longevity of your parts. I know someone who has a P90 with frighteningly impressive range but, that said, I've only seen it at a woodland site with a 368FPS hard limit, so he may well be running it too hot for most sites.

Oh, and remember that if you add a longer tight bore barrel inside a suppressor you will increase your FPS more than with a stock length one.

& i can't not add - they are such pig ugly guns: have you considered just selling it to someone with no taste for a profit?

no. dont mess with the P90 they are beast!

• Supporters

Beast? I realise I've been vegetarian for so long that I'm out of touch and it could be said that my unwillingness to spend any more time than necessary on facebollox, & no time @all on twatter, combined with a longer perspective on the comings, goings, & longevity of linguistic fads makes me completely out of touch, but nonetheless I'm standing on the fact that an ugly pig is a beast and that while a P90 may thus qualify as such, the way you have to scrunch your arms up like its some kind of kiddie toy, looking similar to an adult on an Ital Jet kiddie bike, or as that is otherwise known, a right dick, takes any 'sick' 'so wrong' etc cool it might gain purely for being even uglier than a FAMAS and Margaret Thatcher and shoves it right up the owner's jaxi.

• Supporters

Au contraire mon chou, the P90 is so horrible that all measures taken to consign it to the dustbin of history, along with other spas items such as the pogo stick, are worthwhile and indeed justified. It's a question of style.

If the Bauhaus taught us anything, it's that "form follows function" is no excuse for ugliness. There is always a use or environment into which a designed item can be placed with complimentary shape, lines, texture, colour... The P90 instead not only is ugly, but it imposes an ugly hunched up posture on users.

Archived