Where can I get my hands on the SRC SR4 RIS gen 3?

jamblart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Title says it all. I quite fancy an m4 to work on, and I hear the SRC gen 3 m4s have good externals and a decent gearbox, as well as being a good all round beginner's weapon, and believe me, I'm a total noob. I've looked at their range and want the SR4 RIS. Suits me perfectly, crane stock for bigger batteries, full length m4 (no stubby killers here). However, after an extensive search on google, and finding nothing but gen 2s, I figured I'd come on here and ask the community. Are they even being shipped to the UK? I've seen someone with one at the site I go to, but he got his second hand, and isn't in contact with the guy who sold him it. Any ideas guys?

Actually, if anyone can suggest a similar AEG for < £250, I'm interested, but keep it to those that have crane stocks and possibly even an RIS/RAS. The RIS/RAS isn't essential however, as you can buy aftermarket ones. Metal/Polymer preferred.

Actually, if anyone can suggest a similar AEG for < £250, I'm interested, but keep it to those that have crane stocks and possibly even an RIS/RAS. The RIS/RAS isn't essential however, as you can buy aftermarket ones. Metal/Polymer preferred.

Can't go wrong with a G&G CM16 Raider Combat Machine. They're about £160 tops and most retailers stock them. That leaves you £90 for other gear, I would go for a a few extra mags and a nice Chest Rig with some M4 pouches. That should be your £250 right there.

Can't go wrong with a G&G CM16 Raider Combat Machine. They're about £160 tops and most retailers stock them. That leaves you £90 for other gear, I would go for a a few extra mags and a nice Chest Rig with some M4 pouches. That should be your £250 right there.

Cheers for the reply, what's the reliability like with the G&Gs, I've heard good and bad things. The only reason why I wanted an SRC m4 is I love the way it looks, and I have read some good reviews regarding the externals and the gearboxes. I'll have to see what the G&G comes with stock as well.

Cheers for the reply, what's the reliability like with the G&Gs, I've heard good and bad things. The only reason why I wanted an SRC m4 is I love the way it looks, and I have read some good reviews regarding the externals and the gearboxes. I'll have to see what the G&G comes with stock as well.

If you get the CM16 Raider, it has a full front RIS unit and the new combat machine internals are really good quality for the price. I have a combat machine (GR4 G26), and the hop up, rate of fire on a 7.4 LiPo, motor, accuracy and range are fantastic.

If you get the CM16 Raider, it has a full front RIS unit and the new combat machine internals are really good quality for the price. I have a combat machine (GR4 G26), and the hop up, rate of fire on a 7.4 LiPo, motor, accuracy and range are fantastic.

Yeah, after looking at the reviews, it seems to be a really good buy. Next game day, I'll have a look and possibly try one of my mate's ones. He's a massive fan boy for G&G so I'll ask him to bring one along. Cheers anyways mate.

Archived