What sniper rifle should I get?

AirsoftGeo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been doing airsoft for a year now and 2 months ago decided to start sniping with my m4. I got a sniper scope and bipod and its a great sniper but i want something with more accuracy but with a legal FPS. I'm not to fused about the set up of it but I need some suggestions so any ideas?

Also does a 6.03 barrel make a difference?

Whats better out of the two guns below?

http://www.airsoftworld.net/warrior-mk3-l96-sniper-rifle-green-two-tone-mb-01.html

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_Hakkotsu_Hakkotsu_M40A3_Style_DE.htm

Out of the two guns you have listed,Warrior L96 beats out the APS/Hakkotsu performance and upgrade wise The m40 has nicer externals,but I don't know about upgrades since it's rather new to the market.

I highly recommend a Tokyo Marui VSR 10 Pro,Upgrades for it are very varied and cheap. a 6.03 barrel will increase FPS and accuracy by a bit. Worth it though. It goes for around 160-170£ in the UK. The more expensive Gspec version is about 280£.

The Gspec comes with a 6.05mm brass barrel,attached scope rails,suppressor,shortened bull barrel and a slightly altered hop up unit to the VSR 10 pro,some people say it's one of the best hop units on the market.

The Warrior L96 is a very hit and miss gun,due to poor quality control in the factory in China,example,one common problem is the poorly installed hop up,which means it's placed at an angle leading to poor feeding, accuracy and range.Parts are plentiful,it's the APS2 platform I believe.

If you want a good L96,go for the rather expensive Maruzen L96 or the Marui L96 AWS.

With the Marui VSR ,you have almost 0% chance of getting a lemon,build quality is nice,mechanically simple and easy to upgrade. I highly recommend installing a 90 degree trigger and piston for reliability.

Check out ASPUK for high quality and affordable sniper rifle parts.

Remember,stock,no sniper rifle will outmatch an AEG. Some,like the VSR,might be a little bit more accurate but that's it. You need a lot of money,time and tinkering to get a rifle shooting just how you want it to.

Archived