Information and advice

azranger
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

Sorry about this .. I am a re-enactor in American West and WWII spheres, but use blank firers rather than airsoft, that being said I have an airsoft AR15 ... or as it says on the box ColtXM177e2 .. that I need to sell in order to buy a better model .. Im after an MGC M16 ..

Can anyone advise please as to what price I could put on this.. it is boxed, as new, test fired only with some plastic BB's .. the pictures tell the story.

Hope no one minds my asking or joining the forum to do so

thanks

Allen

post-7096-0-77611700-1366303060_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-77909800-1366303068_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-98647300-1366303083_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-62890100-1366303103_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-91461200-1366303117_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Looks to be an 'old school' Tokyo marui, and if I remember correctly stupidly rare ;)

• Supporters

Your best bet would be to go to one of the 'bigger' forums like ukaz, and put up an appraisals thread, there's a larger knowledge base over there

Just stay away from zeroin :P

Hi .. thanks again, problem is its a bit of a pain to join a forum simply to get advice about something you don't really do, or as in this case about selling something .. I will leave it lie here for a bit, often folks on one forum are also on others, perhaps the word will spread .??

Looks to be an 'old school' Tokyo marui, and if I remember correctly stupidly rare ;)

In answer to your comment, just had a close look at the box ... it does say 'Made in Japan' and the word Marui is there in logo form so you are right it seems.

• Supporters

If it is a TM then it could be this one that sells for $428 (about £280) :- http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_M4_M16_Series_Tokyo_Marui_SR_16.htm

As for the selling price it depends if the gun is sold in the UK as otherwise buying from the USA you would have customs and delivery which would push the price up. Really depends how quickly you want to sell it - the lower the price the quicker you may get a buyer!

Hi .. thanks

Looking at the picture in the link it isn't one of those .. it is definitely Made in Japan though and if you have looked closely at the box as you say, there is also definetely a Marui logo there, another plus of course are there is no silly colors on it as per some of todays models ... I cant see anything on Gunstar and being an older model as it seems to be, none of the present day retailers seem to have it listed, well none that I have found .. so nothing to use as a guide re price hence my questions here .. Folks here I think will have a better idea so I am open to offers as I say.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the spring powered one is it not? IIRC they are about £50-60 new, if so, you would be looking around £30-40 posted max.

may well have been mate but nobody is going to pay £150 for a springer nowadays, TM or not. You could buy a brand new AEG for that price.

Archived